Date Time Setup for the Fusionmint account is really important as this impacts all the date and time formats and time zones you are going to use further in Fusionmint. To do the date time setup follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Account Settings icon highlighted in the image below.
2. The first tab on the Account Settings page is the Date Time tab, which has the timezone, date and time formatting options.
3. In Timezone section type in the abbreviated timezone or select the timezone from the drop down list.
4. Select the date format from the drop down. If the desired date format is not listed than type in the desired format and press enter, the format will get added to the drop down.
5. Select the time format from the drop down. If the desired time format is not listed than type in the desired format and press enter, the format will get added to the drop down.Click Save to save the date, time and timezone setting.
The sample date and the sample time section on the page shows the sample values of the date and the time format selected.