People usually have a lot of data stored in their Google Drives in the form of document, sheets, slides etc and to use that data in Fusionmint app you can simply install google drive app in your workspace and can access drive's data in Fusionmint. Google Drive is not installed in your workspace by default but you need to get it installed and have to be a workspace admin to install the Google Drive app. For the purpose of connecting to Google Drive follow the steps below.
1. Go to App Store and click on the "Install" button of the Google Drive app.
2. Select the Google Drive tab from the workspace and click on "Add Account" button.
3. Clicking on "Add Account" button routes you to Account Settings where you get the option to connect to google drive under External Account tab.
4. Click on Connect Google and you will get a request for permission. Allow access to connect to google drive.
5. After allowing Fusionmint to access Google Drive you would be able to see that your account is now connected. Now you can go to the workspace and set up your google drive settings.
Once you install Google Drive to your workspace, you would be able to share the files and folders of the connected account. Files and folders that the google drive account holder owns can only be shared. Those files and folders in your Google Drive which are not owned by you cannot be shared.
Here is how you can share the files and folders on Google Drive:
1. Go to the workspace to which you have installed the app and select Google Drive tab from the top.
2. Select the Google account from the drop down and click on browse folder to browse folders from your Google account. In case you want to share all the folders that you have to leave the share box empty.
3. Google Drive browser will open and you can select the folder or the subfolder that you want to share. Click Select Folder after selection and save the drive configuration by clicking on Save.
Go to the next article: Sharing folders and controlling access